What Is vRox?
vRox is a new product that can actually make your sex life healthier and passionate again. Made from an amazing combination of natural products, which have many benefits in the sexual area, this product can help you resolve all your bedroom problems. The plants, seeds, roots and flowers used to produce vRox are scientifically researched and approved.
The elements used in the vRox combination have many health benefits, but we are only going to describe the ones related to sexuality. Here is a list of these natural elements:
- Catuaba bark extract: a small, flowering tree, native to the Amazon. Discovered many years ago by a Brazil´s tribe, it has been used in several male enhancement formulas for its aphrodisiac qualities. It has a stimulating effect when consumed, activating the brain´s sensitivity to dopamine, making sex more pleasant. Some studies show that it can increase blood flow to the penis, producing a better erection. Nowadays, is considered one of the most popular Amazonian aphrodisiac plants in the world.
- Muira Puama root (Ptychopetalum olacoides): also an Amazonian plant, it means “potency wood” in the indigenous language. All parts of the plant can be used for a medical benefit, but usually the root is the most used. Is a worldwide popular herbal supplement used as an aphrodisiac and to treat erectile dysfunction.
- Avena sativa: member of the oats family, it has been described as a “natural Viagra” since many years ago. Is a natural product to support the mind, body and spirit. Its many uses in sexuality include the increase in sexual arousal, desire and performance. Used as an alternative to prescription drugs for treating premature ejaculation and impotence. These benefits may have their principle in the stimulation that Avena sativa has in the testosterone production.
- Yohimbe bark (Pausinystalia yohimbe): native to Africa, it has been shown in studies that this plant, through its component Yohimbine, increases blood flow to the genitals in both men and women, improving libido. It can dilate the penis blood vessels and increase excitability in the lower spinal cord, sustaining the penile erection during arousal. Yohimbe also increases production of stimulating neurotransmitters such as norepinephrine and adrenalin.
- Tribulus terrestris (fruit): it has been used in traditional Indian and Chinese medicine several years ago due to its multiple health benefits. Nowadays is frequently used in the sexual health area and as an enhancer for certain athletes. It is believed that one of its components, protodioscin, possess the erection and libido properties. It also increases testosterone levels, sperm count and motility.
- Schisandra chinesis (berry): native to China and some parts of Russia, besides its use in traditional medicine, it is also used for its major taste. It helps by improving blood circulation, relaxing blood vessels and smooth muscle. It also reduces cortisol levels, combating stress.
- Siberian Ginseng root (Eleutherococcus senticosus): used in traditional Chinese medicine, it is believed that this natural element has the ability to increase strength and general resistance to daily stressors. Its aphrodisiac benefits comes from boosting testosterone levels, increasing sex drive and fertility.
- Peruvian Maca: native to some parts of the Andes, is becoming very popular worldwide for its aphrodisiac and fertility benefits. Studies have shown that it may increase sperm count and libido in men. Besides these benefits, it is considered a tuber rich in micronutrients.
- Bilberry (Vaccinium myrtillus): this fruit has enjoyed a nice reputation being an aphrodisiac due to its medicinal benefits. This sexual benefit lies perhaps in its effect on increasing blood circulation. Also, is rich in vitamins A and C, which are good for sexual health, and other micronutrients.
- Saw Palmetto: this herb is used worldwide to treat the enlargement of the prostate gland, medically called benign prostatic hyperplasia. General physicians and urogenital specialists recommend its use. It helps by reducing symptoms of an enlarged prostate gland like urination problems, low libido and erectile dysfunction, and other health issues. By increasing testosterone levels, it increases sperm production.
- Ginko Biloba extract: used in traditional Chinese medicine for several years, it has shown benefits supporting cognitive and memory functions, but it has also proved to have some benefits in the sexual sphere. It works as a vasodilator, a male performance enhancer and a testosterone booster.
- Damiana Peppermint leaf (Turnera aphrodisiaca): native to America, used in some restaurants and bars, it has gained its reputation for being a natural sexual booster and enhancer. Studies show that it works just like Viagra, but without its negative side effects, helping in erectile dysfunction and low libido cases.