How Can vRox Enhance Your Sexual Drive?
It is common to lose sexual interest from time to time and of course, libido levels can vary through life. Is also very normal not to have the same interest of your partner at times. However, if this extends for a long period of time, it can concern some people and sometimes, it can indicate an underlying health condition.
Loss of libido, poor sexual performance and low sexual stamina are enough reason for men to keep it secret like a taboo. Obviously, men do not like to talk about it and they always wait until the last moment to seek for some help. According to expert on this area, these kind of sexual problems are among the most stressful factors that can ruin a love relationship.
Approximately 15% of men suffer of these sexual dysfunctions and despite having half the prevalence´s rate of women, in men is a scarier problem due to the tight relation that sexuality has with masculinity. The ability to satisfy your partner, the ability to make a baby and the size of a man´s genital member belong to the core of masculinity. Therefore, a sexual dysfunction of this magnitude can affect directly the man´s self-esteem, affecting the other aspects of his live.
What are the causes of a low sexual drive?
There can be multiple factors affecting your sexual drive that you might not think are connected. Take a look to this list of possible causes and make the connection.
- Low testosterone: this is the most important male hormone. Besides being responsible for building muscle and bone mass, it also has a very important role in stimulating sperm production and increasing your sex drive. Decreasing testosterone levels are normal with aging, but an intense drop of these level can directly decrease your libido.
- Stress: acute and chronic stress can lead to an unbalance of hormonal levels, affecting sexuality. Also, the sympathetic nervous system can narrow blood vessels and restrict blood circulation to men´s genitalia, leading to erectile dysfunction. Stressful factors or periods can distract you from your sex life affecting the one in your bedroom.
- Health conditions: serious and chronic illnesses can suppress testosterone and sperm production. Also, having a medical condition that drains your energy levels will decrease your sexual stamina in the bedroom.
- Emotional and psychiatric problems: low self-esteem, depression, among other issues of this kind can make you feel very sad about your sexuality, making it harder to feel sexually active. When a couple is going through a rough time, the chances and the desire to be intimate will experience a drop.
- Medication: taking some type of medicines can diminish your testosterone levels. Medication for high blood pressure can make it harder to have a penile erection. Some antidepressants can reduce your libido as a side effect.
- Aging: when a man is at his first decades of age, testosterone and libido levels are very high. But usually, around ages of 60 to 65, men can notice a drop in their libido and sexual performance.
- Incorrect lifestyle choices: a diet high in fats, carbohydrates and junk food will eventually affect your body systems, making your performance in the bedroom very low. A sedentary lifestyle will reduce your stamina and sex drive. Alcohol and drug abuse are also related to these sexual problems.
How is vRox capable of enhancing your sexual drive?
You do not have to live with these sexual performance problems. Trust us and we will take care of it! Thanks to all its natural elements, vRox is capable of helping you.
Made from a combination of the best natural products to help in this area, this product can help you resolve all your bedroom problems. Do not worry, all these products are scientifically researched and approved.
vRox has the natural benefits of:
- Parts of Peruvian Maca, which can increase men´s libido with the help of multiple micronutrients.
- The extract of the Siberian Ginseng root, which gives vRox its sexual benefits of enhancing strength and stamina by boosting testosterone levels, increasing sex drive and fertility.
- Elements of Damiana Peppermint, considered to work just as Viagra, but without its side effects, it has been used as a natural sexual booster and enhancer.
- Parts of Tribulus terrestris, which is used as an enhancer and for its increase of testosterone levels.
- The extract of Ginko Biloba, a traditional Chinese medicine, which works as a vasodilator, a male performance enhancer and a testosterone booster.
- Avena sativa, the oat described as the “natural Viagra” for its ability to increase sexual arousal, desire and performance.
Try vRox and you will notice a drastic change in your low sexual performance. And remember, its components are all natural and good for you! So, what are you waiting for? Give vRox a chance!