Knowing More About Premature Ejaculation: Causes And Symptoms
The time has arrived! After a long week full of work, the moment has arrived for you to have a nice sexual session with your partner. You arrive at your home and you give your partner a naughty smile. After that you are in bed taking all your clothes off for a long night of sensual passion. Too bad that your “long night” finishes after just a few minutes (foreplay included).
Due to your premature ejaculation you reached the orgasm (sometimes), but you are not feeling satisfied and most probably your partner has the very same thoughts, apart from the fact that she/he did not feel a pinch of climax. After this, you convince yourself that the moment has arrived for you to reach out for help and resolve your premature ejaculation problem before it ruins your relationship.
Before talking about other things, let´s know what is premature ejaculation?
Premature ejaculation is when ejaculation appears sooner than a man or his partner would like during sexual intercourse and with minimal penile stimulation. Premature ejaculation can appear in as little as 30 seconds to a minute of sexual intercourse, and it may even happen before penetration.
Of course, in many cases the sexual stimulation that happens before ejaculation is not enough for the partner to reach the orgasm and this happens without control. This condition is more common than most people think with approximately 1 out of 3 men saying they experienced this problem at some point of their lives. This sexual condition affects approximately 20 to 30 percent of men worldwide.
Knowing the causes of premature ejaculation.
These causes can have an organic or emotional, depending on the origin. Many theories have been made, but none of these have sufficient evidence to support them.
Among the organic causes we can find:
- Glans hypersensitivity, which can amplify all the sensations and does not allow a full control of sexual intercourse.
- A weak and hypotonic pubococcygeus muscle. This is a muscle located between the testicles and the anus, and has the function of controlling the ejaculatory reflex. In premature ejaculation cases, men cannot control this muscle, leading to the involuntary ejaculation.
- A bad nutrition and lack of control in alcohol intake.
- Urogenital affectations such as prostatitis.
In most cases, the origin of this condition is emotional:
- Have practiced an unhealthy sexual lifestyle, suggesting that premature ejaculation is the result of quick masturbation during adolescence due to the fear of being caught in the act. This way, the person do not have the chance of knowing his body and controlling sexuality.
- Having low self-esteem or performance anxiety.
- Having a psychological trauma in the past that does not allow a normal and fluent sexual relationship.
- Stress factors in the environment.
- Hostile feelings towards women, ejaculating quickly, depriving the woman of sexual pleasure.
- Problems in the relationship that affect the bedroom situation.
Premature ejaculation is not a disease, is a condition that can be solved. Using our product, vRox, you will find the sexual peace that you deserve. Trust us and we will take care of everything. Give vRox a chance!